วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Tomorrow will be a better day - Light Is On The Horizon


Image : http://www.flickr.com


On any given day there are people who are happy, because everything is going well in their lives. There are people who celebrate their achievements and dreams. These bring new wife, Joy. There are new initiatives and so on. The same day, there are people who are in darkness. This means that difficulties in their lives through internal and external factors, and not see a way out. Is that where you are? If not, thank God! ButDoes anyone know that in a place of darkness might be?

I remember in a place like this a few years ago. I know what it means to go to bed each night, and the overriding feeling in my mind that there will be better tomorrow. And then every night myself to sink into depression, I was against this idea with the thought that it will be ok otherwise, prevail. Yet it was not for my, I have slipped into despair.

Where are they now? IsIt 'a day of light or dark? The time can be understood that in an effort to draw the flood, but also brings relief. If you think of life as a "sea", is expected when the atmosphere. One of the layers of the atmosphere is the troposphere, which is responsible for our weather changes. I use this analogy from time to indicate that the weather conditions are not permanent. Nor is the darkness you are in. And 'the light on the horizon. Tomorrow will be a better day!

As hard as it may be, aswithout hope, as you can feel the time will lead to a change in the situation. Now, before the change, it is increasingly important, as you have paid during the period of darkness. Yet my past? The Anchor seems to be my Lord Jesus Christ, who has promised: "I will never leave nor forsake you." This does not mean I do not feel pain, which meant I had to take something if they feel I lost my base. However, there are some who can not be trusted or not the truthcan rely on. Are you someone who does not?

How do through the darkness? Now the only thing you can have is hope. Let's define me hope. It is an expression of something that you expect. It is not wishful thinking. Please be assured that the light in the distance. The two things that are safe in the storms of life is that there is a beginning and an end. The real question is what happens during the storm. Tomorrow a better day. Hang in there!

Tags : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com Nichkhun Korea

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น