วันเสาร์ที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

According to David Dentist

www.davidafterdentist.com This is a video of my 7-year-old son David May 2008I had my flip video camera with me. His mother did not take account of the work. I recorded some of the morning before the surgery to show her, and was already planning to tape followed. He had just removed a tooth or teeth as Hyperdontia extra. This was taken in the parking lot of the registered dentist. Was so out of it. The staff was laughing too. Which lasted a few hours, and he was fine. He alsolaughed the video that night. He is very intelligent and always has something interesting to say about many different topics. His philosophical response to the drug has not really surprised. David is a very good boy, and I am blessed that he and his brother William as sons. This is a great experience for our family. Thanks for watching. For more information on DAD Visit us at www.davidafterdentist.com

Tags : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com education development

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น